Pasteur Institute of India
(An Autonomous Institute Under MoH&FW)
Standing Finance Committee
Interim Staff Council
Departmental Purchase committee
Departmental Estate Committee
Women welfare committee
Institutional animal ethics committee
Annual & Audit Reports
OM’s and Orders
Date of Constitution
W.E.F 01.05.2019, until further orders
(a) Dr. S. Sivakumar, Director – Head of the Committee
(b) Dr (Mrs) Sibani Barman, Senior Medical Officer
(c) Dr. A. Premkumar, Senior Research Officer
(d) Shri R. Mohan, Research Officer
(e) Shri K.C. Shivanandappa, Research Officer
Power and Functions
1. To guide the Librarian in formulating general library policies and regulations which govern the functions of the library.
2. To provide for proper documentation services and updating the Library collection.
3. To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
4. To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
5. To review Library readership dept-wise
6. To adopt measures to enhance readership
7. To prepare a budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
8. To recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the Library and
9. To seek feedback on Library functions from readers.