Pasteur Institute of India
(An Autonomous Institute Under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
Standing Finance Committee
Interim Staff Council
Departmental Purchase committee
Departmental Estate Committee
Women welfare committee
Institutional animal ethics committee
Institutional Scientific Advisory Committee
Annual & Audit Reports
Sale of Animals
Suo Moto Disclosure
OM’s and Orders
Date of Constitution
W.E.F 01.05.2019, until further orders
(a) Dr. S. Sivakumar, Director – Chairman
(b) Dr. A. Premkumar, Assistant Director – Member
(c) Shri R. Mohan, Senior Research Officer – Member
(d) Dr. K.C. Shivanandappa, Senior Research Officer – Member
(e) Shri A. Vairamoorthy, Administrative Officer – Member
(f) Dr. C. Muniandi, Research Officer – Member
(g) Smt. Chandra Charles, Assistant Research Officer– Member
(h) Shri D. Anurag, Assistant Accounts Officer – Member
Power and Functions
1. To guide the Librarian in formulating general library policies and regulations which govern the functions of the library.
2. To provide for proper documentation services and updating the Library collection.
3. To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
4. To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
5. To review Library readership dept-wise
6. To adopt measures to enhance readership
7. To prepare a budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
8. To recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the Library and
9. To seek feedback on Library functions from readers.